The use of the Services, Website and Apps is governed by the Terms and Conditions.
1. WHAT DATA DOES KYND COLLECT ?
1.1 Data you Provide Us
- We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, when you register for an account on our Services, we collect the name and email address you enter. We also may collect information that you voluntarily submit to us, including your contact numbers, address, age, date of birth, gender, and profile photo.
- We collect health data like height, weight, blood pressure, heart rate etc. when using the Service or when you enter data in the KYND Body tool.
- We collect well-being data when you enter data and complete various questionnaires about your health and well-being in the Apps.
- In addition, if you contact us for customer support or provide us with feedback, we will collect the data included in the communication. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about the information we collect.
- If you participate in a event, contest, surveys or other promotion, we will collect any data you provide in connection with that promotion. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services.
- If you undergo and health check at one of our mobile clinics, then we will collect personal data and data about your health and well-being during the health check.
1.2 Data automatically collected by the Service, Website and Apps
- We collect some data from everyone who visits our website— even if you don’t have a KYND account.
- When you use our Services, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you use our Services, we collect some specific device information, including but not limited to: device operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, access times, browser type and language, and device identifier numbers.
- We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Website and Apps.
2. HOW WE USE OF YOUR DATA
- We use personal information collected through our Services, Website and Apps, for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Website, or in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate the Services, Website, Apps.
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services, Website, Apps.
- provide information and suggestions based on the scores calculated based on the data you entered into the Apps.
- to send you Service related information, including notifications, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices, support and administrative messages.
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer support.
- your data is used for research to understand and improve KYND products and services.
- communicate with you about new events, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about Services offered by KYND and our selected partners.
- link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- usage logs and other data are used to troubleshoot the Services, Website and Apps; detect and protect against error, fraud or other criminal activity and enforce the Terms and Conditions.
- create anonymous and de-identified data records so that we may better understand usage of our Services and improve our offering. KYND may disclose anonymous and de-identified data records to third parties at its sole discretion.
- If you are using the Service as part of a corporate wellness program, we will share aggregated de-identified data that show the health and well-being of the employees who are participating in the corporate health program. (for the avoidance of doubt, we will never share any personal health data with your employer).
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
- We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with your consent.
- If you undergo and health check at one of our mobile clinics, then we will collect personal data and data about your health and well-being during the health check. With your consent, we may share this data with your regular health provider if you have provided they contact details.
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to provide the Service, and are required by contract not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by KYND.
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- to enforce our agreements, policies and terms and conditions.
- in an emergency to protect your personal safety.
- during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
- in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, your information may also be transferred as a business asset.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information in our sole discretion.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. While KYND uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, no security measure is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- Your data is stored on servers located in a professionally managed, secure data storage facility. This means that your information is processed in accordance with data protection principles.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that you secure the device you use to access the App with the necessary security and passwords.
- You are directly responsible for ensuring that you keep your password a secret and not disclosure it to anyone.
5. PAYMENT DATA
- If you sign up for our premium services, or make other purchases through the Service, your credit card or debit card information (such as card type and expiration date) and other financial data that we need to process your payment may be collected and stored by the payment processors with which we work with.
- We may also collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number, and details of your transaction history, all of which are necessary to provide the premium services. In addition, the payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve stored, including recurring payments if you authorise automatic renewals, and your card’s type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number.
6. RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
- You can delete your KYND account. If you follow the instructions you will find on the Website, your account will be deactivated and then deleted. For up to 180 days it is still possible to recover your account if it was deactivated by mistake. After 180 days, we begin the process of deleting your account permanently from our systems and your account may become non-recoverable.
- You acknowledge that any data posted by you on the Website and Apps cannot be recovered after the deletion of your account.
- We reserve the right to keep data to the extent we reasonably believe it is necessary to satisfy any applicable law or regulation.
- These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Services.
- Please note that you are always responsible for updating your personal information to provide us with your most current e-mail address.
- If the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION