The use of the Services, Website and Apps is governed by the Terms and Conditions.
1. WHAT DATA DOES KYND COLLECT?
1.1 Data you Provide Us
- We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, when you register for an account on our Services, we collect the name and email address you enter. We also may collect information that you voluntarily submit to us, including your contact numbers, address, age, date of birth, gender, and profile photo.
- We collect health data like height, weight, blood pressure, heart rate etc. when using the Service or when you enter data in the KYND Body tool.
- We collect well-being data when you enter data and complete various questionnaires about your health and well-being in the Apps.
- In addition, if you contact us for customer support or provide us with feedback, we will collect the data included in the communication. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the information we collect.
- If you participate in an event, contest, surveys or other promotion, we will collect any data you provide in connection with that promotion. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services.
- If you undergo a health check at one of our mobile clinics, then we will collect personal data and data about your health and well-being during the health check.
- In some cases, KYND may allow another approved health care professional who conducts health screening for your organisation, access to your KYND health information, upon them signing a confidentiality waiver. This will only be granted to other health care professionals who have strict confidentiality regulations and at no point will your identifiable information gathered by KYND shared by that person to your direct employer, or any other third party.
1.2 Data automatically collected by the Service, Website and Apps
- We collect some data from everyone who visits our Website— even if you don’t have a KYND account.
- When you use our Services, some information is automatically collected. For example, we collect some specific device information, including but not limited to: device operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, access times, browser type and language, and device identifier numbers.
- We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Website and Apps.
2. HOW WE USE OF YOUR DATA
- We use personal information collected through our Services, Website and Apps, for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Website, or in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate the Services, Website, Apps.
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services, Website, Apps.
- provide information and suggestions based on the scores calculated based on the data you entered into the Apps.
- to send you Service related information, including notifications, confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices, support and administrative messages.
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer support.
- your data is used for research to understand and improve KYND products and services.
- your data may be used in conjunction with other health care professionals (such as occupational health nurses) from your organisation, to create more in-depth health care plans for you in your consultations. Your health care providers may use KYND to store your work place medical information.
- communicate with you about new events, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about Services offered by KYND and our selected partners.
- link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- usage logs and other data are used to troubleshoot the Services, Website and Apps; detect and protect against error, fraud or other criminal activity and enforce the Terms and Conditions.
- create anonymous and de-identified data records so that we may better understand usage of our Services and improve our offering. You understand and agree that KYND may disclose anonymous and de-identified data records to third parties at its sole discretion.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
- We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows and to the extent permitted or required by law:
- with your consent.
- If your workplace conducts health checks, we may in special circumstances allow access to other registered health care professionals, such as occupational health nurses, who have signed a confidentiality waiver. This does not include HR managers, or any other direct employees of your organisation.
- If you undergo a health check at one of our mobile clinics, then we will collect personal data and data about your health and well-being during the health check. With your consent, we may share this data with your regular health provider if you have provided their contact details.
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to provide the Service, and are required by contract not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by KYND.
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- to enforce our agreements, policies and terms and conditions.
- in an emergency to protect your personal safety or the safety of another individual.
- during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
- in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, your information may also be transferred as a business asset.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information in our sole discretion.
- You understand and agree that if you are using the Service as part of a corporate wellness program, KYND may share aggregated de-identified data, with your employer, which shows the health and well-being of the employees participating in the corporate health program. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share any personal health data with your employer directly, unless otherwise permitted by law. We may however, in special circumstances, share your personal information (including health data) with another occupational health nurse or medical specialist that your employer contracts, provided they have signed a confidentiality waiver to ensure your identifiable information gathered by KYND is not shared with your direct employer, or any other third party, other than to the extent permitted by law.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. While KYND uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, no security measure is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- Your data is stored on servers located in a professionally managed, secure data storage facility. This means that your information is processed in accordance with data protection principles.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that you secure the device you use to access the App with the necessary security and passwords.
- You are directly responsible for ensuring that you keep your password a secret and not disclosure it to anyone.
5. PAYMENT DATA
- If you sign up for our premium services, or make other purchases through the Service, your credit card or debit card information (such as card type and expiration date) and other financial data that we need to process your payment may be collected and stored by the payment processors with which we work with.
- We may also collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number, and details of your transaction history, all of which are necessary to provide the premium services. In addition, the payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve stored, including recurring payments if you authorise automatic renewals, and your card’s type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number.
6. RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
- You can delete your KYND account. If you follow the instructions you will find on the Website, your account will be deactivated and then deleted. For up to 180 days it is still possible to recover your account if it was deactivated by mistake. After 180 days, we begin the process of deleting your account permanently from our systems and your account may become non-recoverable.
- You acknowledge that any data posted by you on the Website and Apps cannot be recovered after the deletion of your account.
- We reserve the right to keep data to the extent we reasonably believe it is necessary to satisfy any applicable law or regulation.
- These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Services.
- Please note that you are always responsible for updating your personal information to provide us with your most current e-mail address.
- If the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.
8. ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF YOUR DATA
- You are entitled to receive from us, upon request:
- confirmation whether we hold any personal information about you; and
- access to your personal information, to the extent permitted by law.
- You also have the right to request the correction of your personal information by submitting a statement of correction to us at the following email address: email@example.com. Please note that, to the extent permitted by law, we may decide not to correct the information as requested and as provided in your statement of correction. However, we will ensure that your statement of correction is attached to the information in a manner that allows it to be read with such information.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION